Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jaden's Birthday!

It has really been a while since I've been on here! Sorry followers! I got stuck in the netflix! Ya know, the 1 hour of peace mom's get after the baby goes down and before she swoops through her entire house to clean it.... I've been filling mine with netflix!

But enough is enough! I need to blog and work on my books and my quilt (learning to quilt) and study random subjects so I don't go senile! Right now I'm learning about the cosmos.... holy crap it's Amazing!

I haven't gotten 10 month old Jaden to sleep through the night yet, but we have made significant progress in the last week!! He's up to about 5 hours of sleeping followed by 1 hour of screaming then 4 more hours of sleeping. 

I'm planning his birthday party!! Here are my ideas:
1. Hawaiian BBQ with terry-burgers and coconuty drinks
2. Bruce Lee party with chinese food and pretty paper lanterns
3. comic book hero party fun finger foods and with dads and grandpas     dressed up
4. All american party with flag cake and burgers and hot dogs and fireworks (its the 4th of July).

Yall vote! or let me know your idea!!

2 comments:

  1. please email me!!! this is my blog :)
    Happy birthday to Jaden!!! Sweetie pie <3

    xoxo
    Mirage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirage what's your email?? this thing says "no-reply"!!! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete