Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The perfect mommy job

I found it! The perfect mommy job- and OK, it's gonna sound cliche, but I don't care.

I work while holding or feeding or playing with Jaden. Or, I can choose to get a babysitter for a couple hours. Ya know, if I need a break.

I work 4-6 hours per week- if I want to

If I don't work hard at all, I make a little money
If I kinda work hard but not really, I make a little more money
And
If I work not that hard but continuously, I make a lot of money!

Right now, since Jaden is a baby and requires more time, I usually work kind of hard, but not really. It's not enough to support a family, but I know I have the potential to make it that way when Jaden and I are ready.

I work with a bunch of wonderful women who ALL want to see me succeed, and have bent over backwards to make sure I do! They give me advice, encouragement, friendship, a shoulder to cry on, high-fives, hugs, and most importantly PRIZES when I do well... or when I TRY to do well!

I know some women who've taken this route unsuccessfully- and that's OK, it's not for everyone. And I've known some women who've assumed it was a "get rich quick" scheme.... they are always unsuccessful, and that's OK too... again- not for everyone.

But for those mom's who want to spend more time with their kids, who are willing to learn, and who are willing to try new things... Mary Kay is the perfect job. And I wish I could thank her in person for creating this opportunity for me. I love what I do, and when i'm tired I take a break. When I'm on fire, I get a sitter.

But, I've never had to put my family or my integrity or my life behind my career. And that is AWESOME!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Congratulations, AMP'D! Email me back. Miss you and wishing I could meet cutie pie, Jaden. Please tell Chris and your family I said HELLO!

    xoxo
    Mirage

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sent me an email of Jaden naked!!! LOL! Was the cutest lil thing!

    alexane.do@gmail.com
    my blog: threelovetales.blogspot.com

    Do you have skype? alexane.do
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete