Friday, December 28, 2012

JADEN'S FIRST WORD IS.....

MAMA!!!

At exactly 5 months and 24 days Jaden said his first word!!!

Chris (my husband) and our friends Maureen and Rickey were sitting around the dinner table after my disastrous attempt at a chicken marsala (Betty Crocker you LIED!!!). I had Jaden in my lap standing on my legs facing me. He put his arms around my neck and said, "Mama." Then he looked over at Chris surprised that the word he was thinking actually came out of his mouth! I said, "Did he really just say MAMA? Everyone agreed (or said they agreed lol) that he did indeed say it, and that it was on purpose! My little baby boy is growing up so fast! 

Yesterday he sat up at his new toy that his Aunt Crystal got him by him self for about 10 minutes! Pretty soon he's gonna be crawling, then walking, then graduating high school!!! 

I love you little boy!! Thanks for saying mama first and have sweet dreams... maybe you'll say it again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. LARA!!!! AMP'D! I'm so glad I found your site through twitter :) Baby Jaden is SO lucky to have you as a mother! I'm SO happy for you and Chris. What a lovely name - Jaden!!!

    God bless and hoping you enjoy every moment!

    xoxo
    Mirage

    ReplyDelete